The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staring at two stone disks (( Sept/14 5:00pm ))
*brennus looks back at maximus*
I can think of an individual who might be better served by that disk then yourself maximus. Shadolas will be chomping at the bit to come to grips with the undead as it is. If he has that disk it does you the double service of creating a potent tool to fight the undead as well as drawing the bull's eye off of your back.
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.
*Shadolas approaches the group from the corner of the tavern with a wide grin on his face*

"I would more than happy to take the target off of someone's back. I can already kill undead quite well with the aid of my sister and my sword. I can't think of anything better than destroying more of these abominations."
"Well, should I fall, take them from my body and ensure this place is kept safe. We should ensure they go to capable fighters, truthfully." Grimnir glances to Shadolas with a smile, "I want to do my best to show that I am turning from the ways that led me here. So I would like to risk my life for you all."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Aminata smiles at Shadolas' approach*

"I think we'll have to decide on who gets these as a town, and how to protect those people best. "

*looks at Osprey with a smile*

"I hand to admit my studies laked that particular volume. Do you have more such books? Maybe something on unique strategies to kill hordes of undead?"
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
"Of course! I have a manual describing all forms of them!"
*He smiles proudly.*
"Aminata, could you look at that book for me as well. I promised the captain I would gather as much information on Vampires as I could."
*looks at his campmates*
"Ill think it over."
*stands up and takes the disks with hims as he heads back to Stormvale*
((Dark Elf, OOG Jeffrey Barth)))
*Aminata watches Maximums walk away before turning back*

"Of course I can, Shadolas. Osprey, when can I come by and see this book? Over the next few days I hope?"
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
"Whenever you like!"