Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relaxing at the tavern (TS Sept 23rd at dusk)
*Rolin sits at a table quietly enjoying the goings on in tavern, as he goes over some diagrams.*
*Cali is perched beside him, sipping warm tea and glancing over his shoulder every now and again*
*Rolin shakes his head and sighs slightly.*
"The trouble is the wood, we need more of that wood from the two tribes. All the battlements we could add are useless if we can't ensure the structural integrity of the base."
*Almost as an aside*
"Don't even get me started about the balistas."
Callum enters the tavern, as he walks in he nods to Cali and Rolin. "Evening" he then goes and takes a seat.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Cali smiles and returns the nod with a slight tilt of her chin*
*Rolin nods to Callum as he enters.*
"Brother Callum, as a friend of camp muintir, might you be able to help me?"
Callum turns his attention to Rolin "Aye maybe, What would ye be needing?"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

*Rolin looks again to his diagrams, and then to Callum*
"We need structual wood. I do not wish to press the two tribes too far, they have been as gracious as is expected by a race that has had to face the onslaught of expansion. I have plans to upgrade the palisades, but the current status of one of them is dire. We are an island nation. What we can't get for ourselves is easily cut off.
Callum gets back up and walks over, then sits down with Rolin. "Hmm, Have ye considered the possibility the tunnels run under ye palisade? Perhaps if ye were to collapse the tunnels in certain locations it would cave in creating a sort of moat behind or in front of it." *Callum scratches his head* "This is all speculation though, could also drop the palisade completely if they do run under it"

*Cali mutters under her breath*

"Of course, building a moat is much more realistic than creating a wall of fire..."

*She lets out an exasperated huff*