Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staring at two stone disks (( Sept/14 5:00pm ))
Osprey

"Those are the barrier stones right?"
He slides his chair down closer to Grimnir.
"How did you find them?"
*Aminata comes into the tavern, taking a seat next to Brennus before she sees Osprey and Grimnir. She stands up and takes a seat closer to Osprey*

"Barrier stones?"
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
Osprey

"I read about them when I was preparing to come here, but I never would have expected to encounter them so soon. What luck!" He smiles broadly.
*Sven walks out from behind a few tables in the back, and motions to the bartender to order a few drinks, he collects them all in his hands and walks over to where everyone is sitting and begins to hand out drinks, he turns to Grimnir and hands him a mug*

"Welcome to Ralinwood my friend"
Grimnir takes the mug with a smile, "Happy I could be here to save those I could. It has been... Life changing so far." He turns to look back to Osprey.

"Aye, these are two of the barrier stones. I took them from a Blood Moon caster when I felled him in battle. I am told they attract danger, but not much else. I would like to know more."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Sven sits and raises the mug in agreement*

So vat are ve talking about?

*drinks deeply and makes eye contact with Osprey*
*Muninn, sore and tired enters the tavern and joins Osprey at his table*
*Sven sees Muninn come in and motions for another mug of ale*

"Hallo my friend"
Osprey

"Well... historically the elven tribes use them to better survive All Hallows. Willing sacrifices put them on, and the stones use their life force to inhibit necromantic energy! Undead seem extra drawn to the bearers, hence why they are called sacrifices. There are lots of stories of tribes banding together to protect the sacrifices in dire circumstances."

"Interestingly the elves have no creation legend for the stones. They were probably built by an older civilisation and rediscovered, but there is no way to know for sure."
*He beams, seemingly proud of himself.*
*Ellewen walks into the tavern and notices everyone around the stones*

Good day all.

*Nods to Osprey*
Ellewen Tel'Montian
Co-Leader of The Storm Vale
--------------------------
Description: High Elf. Caster. Often seen wearing a green cloak and leather armor and wields a wooden staff.
OOG: Hayley Sweet
*Email to interact rarely on forums: HayleyJCSweet@gmail.com