Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking things out September 8th Noon
"I'm sure changing your name isn't that big a deal. The Ajaunti do it all the time."
~~~
A young Wood Fae dressed in green and black. Head Physician of the Hospital.

OOG: Jess
Well its nice to meet the both of you. Red I believe I saw you the other night when I came out of the gate. Is it true you run the hospital here Iris? Must be plenty of work for you to do out here?
"Yes, You seemed busy so I did not bother to introduce myself." Explains the slave.
Estelle is a human woman with a brand of a star on her cheek. She has medium length brown hair, and green eyes.
--
oog: Rebecca
rebeccawiler@hotmail.com
"I do run the hospital. It's a lot of work! Organizing these healers is like herding cats, especially when you're the only one of them that can tell the difference between someone who is unconscious and someone who is dead. Ugh."
~~~

Well I'll be one of those cats then. I'm a nature caster so I can offer a bit of healing if you point me in the right direction? If Business goes well here I wouldn't mind donating a portion to your hospital either.
*Zshlwre, eating some berries nearby, overhears the conversation. *
*Wait, elf gy? You do cassan magic too? Am troing to lern coz Zshmhlaer and I luv cassan alot, but I can't make gud berries like cassan magic guys can."
"An Orc wearing chain with short hair, carries a spear, slower.

OOG: Elias Tragas
2014 Rulebook Editor,
New Player Liaison
Email: Etragas@hotmail.com
*looks at the orc strangely* Um yes I can make good berries?
She tilts her head and stares at Red.

"Mistress? You have a sex buddy who won't let you call yourself what you want? Is that like a Dominant submissive thing I don't know about?"

A smile grows on her face.

"Please teach me more about this!"
Iris addresses Caranthir.

"Great! We're having a hospital meeting on Saturday at noon, so why don't you come on by and I'll let you know how you can help out the team."
~~~

Red's face goes... red. "She's not a sex buddy!" She turns to Iris for help.
Estelle is a human woman with a brand of a star on her cheek. She has medium length brown hair, and green eyes.
--
oog: Rebecca
rebeccawiler@hotmail.com