Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking things out September 8th Noon
"He's not quite as pretty as Baldiroth... but he's not here so you're the prettiest!"

She giggles and sips more of her tea.
Red nods and curtsies. "Hello."
Estelle is a human woman with a brand of a star on her cheek. She has medium length brown hair, and green eyes.
--
oog: Rebecca
rebeccawiler@hotmail.com
Ash waves.

"Hi! I'm Ash! What's your name? Or is it red?"
She tilts her head at the wood fae. "Red is my name for now."
Estelle is a human woman with a brand of a star on her cheek. She has medium length brown hair, and green eyes.
--
rebeccawiler@hotmail.com
"For now? Why do ya wanna change it?"
"I have not yet cleared it with Mistress on whether or not it's an acceptable name for me." She answers.
--
rebeccawiler@hotmail.com
Iris looks concerned.

"But I thought that's what we were supposed to call you!"
~~~
A young Wood Fae dressed in green and black. Head Physician of the Hospital.

OOG: Jess
"Mistress allowed me the name of Elle, however there is a camp leader in town who also uses that name." She explains. "I did not want any confusion to be brought about so I renounced that name and gave myself the name of Red. I do not know how she will react to that."
--
rebeccawiler@hotmail.com
Iris beams.

"Look at you! So brave!"
~~~
A young Wood Fae dressed in green and black. Head Physician of the Hospital.

OOG: Jess
"I am worried, it has been some time since Mistress had reason to punish me." She says.
--
rebeccawiler@hotmail.com