Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm))
*Sven looks at Callum and ponders a moment*

I vill check ze table

*he stands and hurry's to the table in the corner from which he emerged earlier and begins to rub his fingers over what seem to be carvings in the table, doing so he returns to the table*

Zis makes it your turn my friend!
"Indeed we did, a question for you." He holds the key, "You seen any other brass keys floating around?"
OOG- Matthew Weaver Weapon and Armour Marshal
Briar is seen with swords at his hips and a tabard depicting a winged shield
Callum drops a couple copper coins onto the table and calls out "Two cold drinks over here please". He turned to Briar, "Aye lad, I have. A man in Muintir has a key just like that, If I may ask where did ye find that?"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
"When we landed I found it on a wolf, I got it cleaned up."
"Was there anything off about the wolf ye got that from?"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

Briar frowned and shrugged, "Nothing that sticks in my head. It died very easily to my blades. I cannot recall, it did travel with a pack."
"Aye well ye should search out a man named Raven, he holds a key like that one. He can usually be found in Muintir."

"You camp with him?" Briar looked at Callum carefully. "I am about to depart for a time. If you would like I can give this to you and you can give it to him. I have had no luck, it is only fair I pass the mystery along."
"Aye I do, I have no problems passing it along either. If not I don't mind taking over yet another mystery." Callum laughs.

*Ellewen wanders into the tavern. She notices the commotion and joins in*

Hey Briar - long time no see! What have you been up to these past few months?
Ellewen Tel'Montian
Co-Leader of The Storm Vale
--------------------------
Description: High Elf. Caster. Often seen wearing a green cloak and leather armor and wields a wooden staff.
OOG: Hayley Sweet
*Email to interact rarely on forums: HayleyJCSweet@gmail.com