The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rolin awaits his champions
"Oh, it's not too much to ask, my good man," the darkling commented rather dryly. "Nor is it too much to ask that a little courtesy be exercised when asking for help. Not once did I say I was against assisting. I simply find it offensive to be deemed a coward by someone who's yet to speak to me." She turned to stare rather flatly at the farmer for a moment. "Wouldn't you?"
*brennus hobbles over behind rolin and claps a hand on the other man's shoulder*
Well now rolin, will you build this pallisade by yourself?
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.
*Sven raises his head to look around once Brennus enters the room, counting the number of people in the Tavern*
*Vali stumbles over to Sven and sits beside him*
"No need to count Sven. Seven's good fer ten."

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
*Sven laughs quietly and slides the remainder of his drink to Vali, doing so he lightly punches Vali in the arm and assumes a more comfortable lounging position in his chair*

"I am aware my friend"

*he looks at Vali with a sly smile and continues to listen*
*brennus pats rolin's shoulder once more before turning to vali and sven*
Well my back ain't what it used to be but i'll move some lumber and hammer a few nails. Vali, sven! What about the rest of muintir? Surely you strapping young einher lads aren't going to be out lifted by an old codger like me are ya? Best part of all you can make a day of it with the rest of us and no one said you needed to be sober to do some lifting!
"Can't see why I wouldn't help but don't blame me if the wall goes in a different direction"

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
*brennus points and vali with a grin*
Thats the spirit! And don't worry the logistics will be rolin's problem!
*Rolin chuckles loudly*
"The champion of Ralinwood is not one that I would refer to as a coward."
*He smiles broadly*
"I would not have called upon you specifically if I had any notion of such. I was in fact calling out those in this establishment who have decided to keep their heads down, very obviously wishing to avoid eye contact."
*He gestures about the room*
"There are those in this tavern, and in this town that would like nothing more than to keep to their own, while letting others take on the responsibility of protecting them. We all have a part we can play, not just with a weapon drawn. There is much work yet to be done as Brennus the wise has eluded to. If my words only served to stir some emotion in the emotionless, then that is at least a start. Again, I have seen many of you in the field of battle and know of the honour of many of those present. You know who you are, and you know of the respect I have for your service to the greater good. You also know that my hammer is always ready to render aid."
*He retakes his seat*
"The time for action is upon us, I would greatly appreciate assistance to help these farmers secure their fields."
Silv's expression became somewhat sour. "Don't call me that," she muttered, taking another drink. After a moment of staring off at nothing, she shrugs. "I have no issues with helping support the town. If there's a good plan. I have issues with throwing away lives stupidly."