Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rolin awaits his champions
Callum replies back "Lad if ye can ensure that the protect detail at least has a plan to come back alive then I am in."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
Rolin lets out a heartfelt laugh, "I always plan with escape routes in place, but nothing my friend is an absolute." he smiles and winks, "That is what makes this fun."
Callum laughs "my last escape plan was run for two days straight, anything is better than that"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

*Rolin turns towards the farmer.*
"It seems we have our group of volunteers, when do you wish us to begin?"
Callum relaxes in his chair and takes another drink. "Aye, lets get this wall up as soon as we can"

((Anyone that is interested in this RP, PM me your email, and I will send it on to the folks in the know.))