The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Shop
Found this shop in South London the other day and went to check it out. They sell renaissance clothing and accessories. Looks like they can stock anything they have on their website. Here's the link:

http://www.reliks.com/merchant.ihtml?id=178
Reliks is a really awesome company.
So cool! I had no idea we had anything like this locally.
I just placed an order with them, I will give some feedback on what the mailing process is like.
Jericho Magistrate and Master of Coin, Greggor Cassian, Archmagus of the Conclave, Jericho Chapter. Apprentice to Archmagus Aislin Ciara of the Skein Dominion.
e-mail: "pathologicall" AT gmail DOT com
Phillippe Lessard
Co Head of Medical and Safety Marshals - Jericho
Ritual Marshal
I've been into the physical storefront a couple times, and the costume pieces I've seen in there have looked and felt very nice. Their pricing is pretty reasonable too, compared to some I've seen.
Yeah, the pricing on the website looked very reasonable, but I'll have to go in sometime to see the fabric. That part always feels like a gamble with online shopping, even when places make statements about what materials are used.