The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Finished Race [Jan 23rd, 2017, 5:00pm]
-Java sets her down- "How ya be little sista~" he gives a big smiles, he motions over to the bar where capri sits behind it- "I want to hear of de tings you all went through in de Jericho mines~"
a 6' tall Orc, lots of bones around his person. wears patchwork leather robe with studded leather armor. Speaks in a Bahamian/Jamaican accent much like a Kraja. 

oog - Shane Miller
email - mitoiworks@hotmail.com
"am okay, big brother." Cora walks over to sit at the bar area. "Many things happened. Was strange."
Elizabeak bawks and flies onto the bar counter then pecks at Cora's bag. There seems to be something sturdy stored in the gargylen's bag as the chicken pecks at it.
Cora Lapideum- Sister to gargylen and greenkin
Female gargylen with marble-like skin, messy hair and gems poking from her cheeks. Often seen with a purple and white chicken and has two swords belted to her hip.
Chuckling in his seat, Capri flexes his right arm hard with a smile before speaking with a tone of joy and pride.

"Ya up and know it lil' bro, smashed me hand right on through till da golem be rubble. got da bruising and soreness ta prove it."

Capri's vision turns to Cora as she seats herself at the bar after her reunion with Java, his chuckling returning in troves at the glee they share.

"Hey lil' sis, came right on in ta visit like did ya? Good ta have yer soul joinin' us fer a time. Java here been missing ya fer sure."
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
-Java walks over with Cora and sits beside her at the bar with Capri, he looks to Capri after the talk of golem smashing- "You continue to prove de strength of de Kraja can overcome many tings brotha~" Java chuckles a little after Capri says 'java missed cora' "Well what can I say, I've always been de one to worry over my family~...made me worried sick when Capri went blue in the face after his beginning with brew-makin'~"
a 6' tall Orc, lots of bones around his person. wears patchwork leather robe with studded leather armor. Speaks in a Bahamian/Jamaican accent much like a Kraja. 

oog - Shane Miller
She nods to her brothers and gives a little smile. "We were okay in cave thingy, brother. Found this too from demon." She pulls out a pewter chalice from her bag.
Cora Lapideum- Sister to gargylen and greenkin
Female gargylen with marble-like skin, messy hair and gems poking from her cheeks. Often seen with a purple and white chicken and has two swords belted to her hip.
-Java looks to Cora as she shows the Chalice- "Hmm...found it from a demon ya say.....de worry wort in me would want someting like dis looked over to make sure dat no bad voodoo be sleepin' in dis...but~...good work Cora on putin' de beat down on a demon~" he smiles and gives a good pat on the shoulders

oog - Shane Miller