The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New(b) here.
Just wanted to say hi, and ask if I could speak to one of the liaisons! Cheers.
Welcome to the community, I believe most of our liaisons are currently at another guild playing an event at the moment but don't hesitate to leave any questions here. We're all here to help however we can.
(OOG: Christian Kimmerer - Medical Marshal)
Heya Ettarre,

Their email is npl@underworldralinwood.ca if you want to give that a shot too.

Welcome to Ralinwood!
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
Thanks Smile

I encountered another friendly soul earlier, when I bumbled into the chat. I've done most of the RP things -- table top, MUDs, forums, chat rooms -- but never crossed over into straight up LARPage. The rules seem fairly straightforward so far, but I have no doubt that plenty of questions will come up (I have all of the questions, all the time)!
It's perfectly fine to have questions, at any point before, after, or during events don't hesitate to ask away.
Seeing as the season is almost done and the Off season will hopefully be starting soon, Workshop events are something you can look into to help get a handle on things hands-on as well as learning more about the site and things that you can do to help really envelop yourself into the groove of Underworld.
(OOG: Christian Kimmerer - Medical Marshal)
Holla ,if you have any questions you can pm me as well as the email
THE OWNERS MINION.
"A Balrog  a demon of the ancient world."

"This foe is beyond any of you… Run"-Gandalf

Monster Marshal\NPL. Trap and Lock Marshall
OOG Justin Hollander 
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
HAIL! I'm Austin, an actual NPL, please feel free to message me!
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther
(10-02-2016, 11:11 PM)Sven Wrote: HAIL! I'm Austin, an actual NPL, please feel free to message me!

Hi Austin (and Hollander), thanks for the welcome! 

Unfortunately my forum account is pending, so I can't use the private message function yet. I have a few questions that I will push through that channel once it opens up, if that's ok. I've also been added to the Facebook group, so thanks for that. I wasn't sure how genial people were going to be, and I'm pleasantly surprised.

I'm Rikki, btw.
Glad to see you're excited to get your account up and running! That being said you are more than welcome to message myself on facebook if you want your questions answered sooner opposed to later!
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther
We're a pretty friendly bunch, thankfully, out of game. Some people play jerks in character, that's their thing. I think it makes it more fun ;P
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.