The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a room ((Jan 1 9pm))
*Wild elf walks in to the Tavern, heading straight to the bar. Her bow strapped on to her back as she looks for the Tavern keeper.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*Shadolas strides in a moment after the Wild Elf*

"My name is Shadolas. What brings you to Ralinwood?"
"I am Luna," *Takes a seat on a near bar stool* "I need training, Druid training. And a warm bed for the night."
                                  ~~~
"Well I might be able to help with both. I belong to a camp called Storm Vale that camps near town within the tree line. I'm sure you are more than welcome to spend a night there if you have your own lodgings. As for the training, there is a quite competent Dark Elf druid who lives with us. His grove has grown strong since it's inception and he is quite capable."
"I am afraid I don't have anything but the furs on my back, I've been sleeping in whatever cave or hidden spot I can find since the snow has started to fall." *Luna smiles softly, "I have a bit of gems, Just enough to buy what I need. But I can hunt."
                                  ~~~
* Vali smacks his head on the table he was sleeping under* " Fek that hurts! Is that a new voice I be hearing?"

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
"I'm sure we can make arrangements for you within the camp if you'd like. You should save your gems though. Our kin live well within Storm Vale. We have two smiths that provide weapons for us. You're hunting skills would be much appreciated going into the winter months."
*Looks to the Einher unimpressed.* "Sleep well under the table?"
                                  ~~~
*Accalia enters the tavern and her eyes lock onto Shadolas. She crosses over to him and bumps her shoulder against his*

"I was wondering where you had wandered off to, brother."

*After a quick scan of the area, Cali notices the unfamiliar wild elf and smiles pleasantly*

"A pleasure to see another of our kind around Ralinwood."
"I take it, Wilders are few in numbers around here?" *Turns away from the drunk Einher, smiling to the new comer.*
                                  ~~~