The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relaxing at the tavern (TS Sept 23rd at dusk)
Callum looks at Cali "I apologize if I have offended, I just know these tunnels supposedly run through the whole area. If ye can't get supplies to fortify ye can only use what the land may offer." Callum sighs with a defeated look a "even a stupid idea has some use"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Cali chuckles at first, shaking her head*

"I am not offended, my apologies. I have been told that a wall of fire is not practical and I'm not sure if I've reconciled with that fact."

*She frowns slightly*

"Stupid idea? I like your idea."
"My apologies for misunderstanding." Callum chuckles for a moment "Ye know, a wall of fire wouldn't be that bad an idea. Would be impossible to maintain though, can barely keep me camps fire alive here, but the Palisade is wood right? if it were to be breached I bet it would burn nicely, along with all those pesky invaders.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

*Cali tilts her head, a slow smile crossing her lips as she contemplates Callum's words*

"I never thought of that... It would be a sight to behold... All that fire..."

*She makes a thoughtful noise and her gaze grows distant, a salacious smirk hinting at the direction of her thoughts*
Callum heartily laughs and replies "I take it ye like fire?" He then looks around to and tries to order a drink.

*Cali snaps out of her daze, blinking at Callum before shrugging*

"Perhaps a little."
Callum still chuckling "Ye should hear how we killed a troll one time then" He then turns to Rolin "whats stopping ye from using any of the lumber in the area's around Ralinwood? there be plenty of trees ye could use."

*Rolin sets his diagrams off to the side and leans back in his chair.* "Unfortunately the lumber is the problem itself. When we started to use the wood that didn't come from the Elven forest, it proved inadequate to the task. It is not hard enough to sustain much, and in the last battle some of the walls fell." *He sighs shaking his head.* "No, we need to work something out with the two tribes, some sort of an arrangement that would be beneficial to both our needs."
*brennus lifts a tankerd*
I've been working on that actually. Still waiting to hear from the nobles.
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.
*Rolin looks over and chuckles.* "Brennus the wise, always on point. Come and join us, perhaps we can work this problem over together."