Underworld Ralinwood Forums
A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Printable Version

+- Underworld Ralinwood Forums (http://www.underworldralinwood.ca/forums)
+-- Forum: In Game Forums (http://www.underworldralinwood.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: The Gilded Dragon Tavern (http://www.underworldralinwood.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) (/showthread.php?tid=1839)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Briar Toras - 09-08-2014

Briar winces as he accidentally slams the door behind himself, moving into the tavern to grab a seat and sit down hard.

"Barkeep, your coldest beverage, please."

He looks disheveled and exhausted, his swords covered in a combination of dirt and what looks to be dried blood.


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Theo - 09-08-2014

*sits down at the same tabel* hi


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Briar Toras - 09-08-2014

Briar blinks, "Afternoon. I do not think I caught your name when we landed."


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Theo - 09-08-2014

Oh umm im Thoe and you?


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Briar Toras - 09-08-2014

Briar bows his head, "Briar Toras, aspirant of Roland. I'm only here to see if anyone knows anything about this." He holds up a brass key.


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Theo - 09-08-2014

*looks at the key* umm never seen that befor.


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Briar Toras - 09-08-2014

"Not shocked. It has nothing on it to provide a bloody clue. It was badly tarnished. I got it cleaned up."


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Quiet - 09-08-2014

*theres a loud thud as Sven smacks his head on the bottom table in the corner of the tavern, doing so he stands up rubs his head and walks over to the newcomer*

Allo my friendz, how iz we?

*he takes a seat near Theo and looks at the new person across from himself*

My name iz Sven, pleazure. *extending his hand towards Briar*


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Briar Toras - 09-08-2014

Briar shakes the man's hand with a chuckle, "Briar. Do you know of anyone that has use for keys?"


RE: A loud slam of the door (( Sept/08 2:00pm)) - Shaper Raccoon - 09-08-2014

Callum comes in to the tavern, he scans he room then walks and takes a seat with Sven. "Afternoon Sven, Whose turn was it to buy? mine or ye's?" Callum then nods acknowledging Briar, "I don't think I've had much chance to talk to ye, you're Briar correct? I believe we met briefly during me stay in Dawn's Breach"