The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Faithful
I would like to offer my services to Ralinwood’s devout, which seems to be an ever growing number of you. 

My work as a priest has led to me acquiring a list of merchants and artisans that specialize in items for worship. Since such things can be hard to come by in our small town, I am taking orders for when I meet with my sellers. This will typically happen monthly. 

There are no restrictions on who may place orders, whether your faith is light, dark, savage, or ancestral. Unfortunately, I have little to offer those who follow dragons. 

Here is a list of some examples of items I can procure, though feel free to inquire if you need something else. 

- Altar decorations, such as small statuettes, cloths, and candles. 

- Supplies for religious rites, such as incense, oils, and ritual masks. 

- Tools for clergy and their followers, such as religious texts, vestments, and holy symbols.

The cost is by donation, and I accept barter and other means of payment. We all have varying degrees of wealth, or lack there of, and I do not wish to put a steep price on anyone’s worship. 

Orders will be filled as they are placed, unless there is an immediate need, such as upcoming holy days or rites that require supplies immediately. These will get priority, but those who have such need should be sure to mention it as quickly as possible, so I can warn others of delays. Speak to me here or in private to place an order. 

- Carrion Indridason
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

Requests for this month have been filled, and will be delivered in October. Feel free to continue to send me orders, but there will be a delay until November. Thank you.

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

Requests for the following month are also filled.

- Carrion

This includes my requests right?
(A female high elf with dark purple hair. She wears plate armour and a chain mail dress. A banner of a spear and a snow flake hanging from her left hip. )
It does.

- Carrion

I would like to purchase an Hourglass, having lost mine in the catacombs
I would be happy to provide. You needn't worry about the donation, as I suspect that means you lost the rest of what you carried that day. I cannot do much to help people rebuild what was taken, but I can do that much.

- Carrion

With the new gathering of merchants, this feels like a good time to remind you all of the services I offer. If you need any items of worship, please let me know as soon as possible. Religious books have been particularly popular lately, and as always you are free to contact me privately. Light, Dark, Savage, and Ancestral items are all available. I do not discriminate when it comes to supplying those of faith.

- Carrion

With so many new faces in town and so many finding new deities to devote themselves to, now seems like a good time to remind people of this service. As always, it is by donation and I do not discriminate based on what god or pantheon you might worship. Holy symbols and religious books for Light gods have been, predictably, quite popular lately.

- Carrion

This is a reminder that I still offer these services. Orders are limited, so please let me know as soon as possible if you wish to place one.

- Carrion