The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a warden! [June 7 2018, ~3pm]
Zia will come into town around and ask if anyone has seen any of the wardens.
A friendly human woman with dark hair pinned in place with an antler fork.

ooc: Heather Hatch 
Ursel approaches.

"Evening, Zia. What can I help you with?"
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
"Hey Ursel - I've got some things to report from the farms that I said I'd bring to the wadens, if you've got some time. Fallout from the attacks a few nights ago."

"Attacks? Gods, I leave town for a week and everything goes to shit. Thank you, though, anything you can tell me I'll be sure to pass along."
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
"Oh right... Well, your fellow wardens can probably give more details, but there were some vicious attacks out at the farms over the full moon, apparently by Therians..."

Zia will lead Ursel somewhere more private to continue the conversation.