The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debt Credit from the Citadel
As some of you may not be aware, a number of services have been conducted that the Citadel has ordained worthy of praise. Your alliance with both the Two Feathers tribe and the Blood Bringers has unexpectedly created much needed relief to the areas surrounding Ralinwood. In addition our High Captain, Sir Wren, observed many acts of righteous at your negotiations, seeing you take down a Plague Knight and a Specter. 

For these actions and more the Citadel is crediting the people of Ralinwood and forgiving 25 gold off their debt. 

In the future we will credit more actions like this towards your debt. A member of the Citadel verify the completion of the task. Only tasks that involve cleansing the land of the corrupting influences that plague you will be credited. 

May you ever find yourself in the Light and may your Path always remain true.

-Tobias of the Citadel.
Current debt status.

The people of Ralinwood have been motivated and to date have paid off nearly half their debt. 534.9 gold of debt remains as of the sixth month in the year 2260. This includes the quarterly compounding of interest, 2% per quarter.

I want to thank those who made sacrifices for the greater good, turned from the easy path of power and risked their lives for the good of the town.

Remember, each time you vanquish a source of evil and corruption, each time you sacrifice an item of dark, demonic, necromantic or witchcraft we credit you.  Again, it is not coin we want, but ernest effort to reclaim your land from the sources of corruption that are assailing you.

Assessor Tobias
  Accuser
(Someone has crossed out the Assessor and written Accuser in neat script with the initials LD)
Awaiting word from you.

Penned for Drakkon
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
October brings a new quarter and the debt has been nearly paid off.  There were many great sacrifices and you have defeated a lot of evil and corrupting influences that have been plaguing your city.  With the current situation I have spoken to the Warden and he has agreed.  If the Cosantoiri are defeated, meaning their Lich destroyed, we can call everything even.  I have been speaking to the Church of Light to tell them of your great efforts to make Ralinwood a good and lawful place.

Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
Debt 198.0 Gold
Accuser Tobias of the Citadel.
People of Ralinwood,

I am pleased to announce that your debt has been paid in full.

As I said at the masquerade, I will be leaving and most of the Citadel garrison will come with me. A small contingent under Warden Conrad will stay to keep trying to destroy the demon gate.  

You have shown great resilliance and motivation taking on and defeating the Consantoiri.  Remember you did not need wytchcraft, demon deals nor necromancy you fight them and win.  Believe in yourselves and walk in the light and a way to overcome will be revealed to you.  

Abbot Martin, Cleric of Celest, is as wise as he is creative. You may go to him for inspiration and advice in my absence. I will return to Tifnue and see if I can find something on how to destroy that demon gate once and for all.

Do not be afraid to act, evil will not win if you are united.

-Tobias