Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumours
[January 2260]

There have been rumours that small groups of Bloodbringers out in the forest have been found dead. Worse, the bodies turn up… incomplete. The Bloodbringers are quick to blame the werewolf pack, but the Two Feather deny the allegations vehemently.

Lately, patrols have been spotting a figure out late at night, carrying a blue lantern. No one has gotten close enough to see more than a shadowy figure in the blue glow. A few suspicious sailors insist that it is a lone lure Murker. Some say it is the ghost of one of the farmers killed by the Undead. Some say it is one of the Undead themselves - a melancholy Banshee searching for her lost love.

Rumour has it that the local locksmith has been keeping copies of all the keys they make. Which locksmith? Well, I didn't hear that part...

There's an island just off the coast where, if you go there, it is summer. On the island you will find beautiful gardens and pavilions. The hosts, with long pointed ears and colour markings, are very gracious and welcoming, and the food is to die for.
Shaper for 2018. Contact me via the Shaper email. Do not contact me via Facebook.
[March 2260]

The Murker culling a few weeks ago was tremendously successful! Those Murkers still left alive after the citizens of Ralinwood brought the fight to their breeding grounds retreated... directly into a beach lined with bombs. The fishermen and sailors of the area are very relieved.

Lately there has been a rash of animals inexplicably turning up asleep in their fields, with marked lethargy after they are awoken.

Travellers speak of twisted, monstrous creatures stalking the wilderness - something like a bear made of stone? Not much stock is put in foolish rumours like this.

The Citadel has been importing a great deal of lumber and stone to build their keep.

A rabble-rousing Cleric of Kael (or possibly, some quieter whispers say, Ga'more?) has been convincing many of the local peasants that they should go to fight the Brood, promising an end to their different, toilsome lives and a guarantee that they will ascend to heaven when they die fighting Brood.

A few merchants have gone missing. But then, when don't they?

The tribe of Firbolg Undead Hunters have moved in with the Two Feather Wild Elven tribe for good. Though they had originally planned to find they own place after the winter, their attempts to do so were rather disastrous. Some kind soul directed them to a 'suitable' new home... in the brood tunnels. Fortunately, spending the time with the Two Feather over the winter made the two tribes realise they have a great deal in common, and actually complement each other nicely.

The local government has some construction in the works. It's quite a large project.
Shaper for 2018. Contact me via the Shaper email. Do not contact me via Facebook.