The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return, Bounty Hunters and Citadel Debt
I feel the need to make this announcement, given the events of the last few... The gods only know how long.

I have been in the Capitol for the last few weeks. Weeks. I returned last night. I will now be present in town for the foreseeable future. If issues once again arise, I will be available for discussion and adjudication. That being said, it has come to my attention that there is some confusion as to acting Wardens in town. I ask the acting Captain please present me with a list of such members as are active at present.

It has further come to my attention that Bounty Hunters have been limited in their duties. All those who carry permits as Bounty Hunters are hereby charged with continuing with their regular duties, and are reminded that they must operate within the confines of Duvainian law, excepting as necessary to carry out their duties. Questions of this nature shall be directed to myself.

I would also kindly remind everyone that if there are any weddings to take place, I would desire to be a willing party to them. As such, no wedding will be taking place between myself and the gentleman who presented himself as a suitor yesterday.

I also wish to congratulate our people on the  of capturing the Bandit... Master, Chugsy. Following his capture I believe he has disappeared once more. He remains at large. If any leads are discovered, please do follow up on them.

Lastly, I am immensely pleased to inform you that the Town.. Collected 65 Gold to be put the debt owing to the Citadel. I was extremely pleased by everyone's enthusiasm in contributing.

Happy Highwinter to all. May you stay warm and be blessed with the company of those you hold dear.

Yours in service and gratitude,

Governor Aminata Gomorrah
Governor of Ralinwood
Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
does this mean my people may hunt law breakers down as we once did?
-Jacob Kraye Guild Master
Good, Bad  either way im the guy with the Gasglobe. .

Wildelf (Baby) male, seen dressed in leathers and Green and black attire. Im fancier than you.
House of I
Wardens

CO HEAD NPL.

(OOG :JUSTIN HOLLANDER)
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
Yes, Master Kraye. Business as usual should resume on the grand scale. Local bounties will be issued for local criminals if the Wardens require your assistance. In local matters please defer to our Wardens.
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))