The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends and Family of Nennia
Kindly note that I am still in possession of the late Nennia's mortal remains (now salted and wrapped), and her worldly goods.

Has there been any progress on the recovery of her Will?

I believe someone--Dexter?--said that Nennia wished for Carrion to inherit her things.
Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

OOG: Robert DiBartolomeo
That is correct. However the unfortunate situation is that a Rajani, witness, holder of the will, and initial benefactor, has also passed. As has our other witness to Nenia’s writing of her will in the tavern. One more remains, but will be leaving out town soon. Unfortunately Lady Aminata has no copy, as it was written in the Catacombs. A series of horrible coincidences that have put Sir Ostrozne in a difficult position.

As for the matter of her remains, I am trying to determine how best to contact her children. I know her daughter is currently being detained for crimes I don’t know the details of, so getting word to her son at the Conclave might be best for making arrangements. I still hope to speak with her daughter, however.

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

If no one is taking care of her animals, I can look after them until this gets sorted out at least.
A friendly human woman with dark hair pinned in place with an antler fork.

ooc: Heather Hatch 
I believe I last saw her chickens being taken care of by Jannika at the tavern. They were being well fed and pampered.
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
Will is for to being lost of beautiful purple dragon lady? Great and magnanimous Stefan is willing to fix your woes if you seek him out. I have tent mending to do before the snow squalls hit. Not for to be having much time to spend in town, yes? SO! You come to eastern outskirt, you find Stefan, we fix problem. For half cost. I be nice.

Penned for:
Stefan Fiodor Bordello
Stefan Fiodor Bordello, Gate Slayer, Knife Singer, Curse Eater
An young adult Ajaunti man. He wears a purple headscarf, shirt, pants, sashes, and various purple coats. Purple tattoos streak under his eyes. Never has visible weaponry, but sometimes wears thin chainmaille.
Thanks Stefan, you're a gem. I'll pass this along to Carrion.

Penned for Ursel
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
That would be greatly appreciated, Stefan. A few of us had considered a seance, but such practices are becoming of higher risk as our population of mystics begins to dwindle.

If Sir Ostrozne is willing to attend, we could try to settle this once and for all with the help of Nenia herself.

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

I am sorry for this late post, but Nennia had told me in person that if something were to happen to her and Rajani that her belongings would then be passed to Carrion.

-Azurine
Stefan is for to be leaving soon to market. Is been very long time, so if services is not longer needed he shall go.

Penned for:
Stefan Fiodor Bordello
Stefan Fiodor Bordello, Gate Slayer, Knife Singer, Curse Eater
An young adult Ajaunti man. He wears a purple headscarf, shirt, pants, sashes, and various purple coats. Purple tattoos streak under his eyes. Never has visible weaponry, but sometimes wears thin chainmaille.