The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore primer?
Hey all.

So, I've been about long enough to have a decent grip on lore, but I've noticed that it's all FOIG - not a small amount, but even basic things, like how Ralinwood is an island. The information is really dispersed, and the wiki is still incomplete. Would any of the vet players or shapers or etc be able to throw together a new player lore primer, maybe? Not a ton of information, but basic things like gods, churches, the Blood Red Rose, Duvanian law, the Citadel, etc. Maybe even subdivide things - elves might know lots about Thalan lore and soforth, but others may not. It wouldn't be an easy task, but I don't know enough to confidently throw it together, and as it stands there's little in the way of obvious lore.
OOG: Will Hyland.

IG: Alfric Smith, musician, physician, barber, mortician. Listen for the sound of flirting and the smell of liquor.
Jericho used to do little race lore packages that was just a page or two with some basic facts but they are long since out of date. I can see about making a Ralinwood specific guide of basic info that new people might know and then race specific stuff hopefully the Wiki will be able to help with. Good suggestion.
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker