Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chasing Butterflies (Jan 29th, 6:30pm)
Sevatar shakes his head slowly. "Pouring through old memoirs. Notes. Journals." He takes the stein and gives it a steady pour into his mouth. "I saw the posting. Fox chasing a butterfly for both of you too?"
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
"I got that, and a bit about a door. Capri got something else altogether." Carrion quirks a brow, though it's not particularly obvious beyond a slight shifting of how his mask rests. "Your reply to my notice made it sound more ominous than one more fox chasing a butterfly. Or do you have some idea of what it means?"
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

"All of this has caught the attention of the most foul demon I've encountered. And the fortune teller, and the tarot card lady, saw the fires it left."
"It be lookin' like ya self and I Sev -bro be doing some searching fer orb things to save folk from this here -prophecy. So let's just be keepin' the peepers open for the times."

Capri ends his words with a slightly stained chuckle.
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
"A demon? May I ask its name? I admit, I'm a little worried when people who've faced a balrog start talking about worse demons."
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

Riven wanders in brushing the snow off himself before walking towards the bar. He finds an empty seat and plops himself down. His face is damp and his skin, particularly his fingertips, is a raw red. He sits quietly as the others converse, letting his eyes wander.
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

OOG: Robert DiBartolomeo
Sevatar gives Capri a short nod. "It would seem. It has not named itself, Carrion." He pauses, before giving Riven a small wave, and then looking back to the two. "I'll help how I can. Neither of you were given warning of the fires?"
Carrion nods to Riven in greeting before turning back to Sevatar. "None. From the Aja I got some news of a personal sort, and a few jumbled images. From the woman with all the blood and runes, a warning about fae. I thought it meant for me alone until we were attacked later that night."

Smiles faintly as a reciprocal greeting to the two. His eyebrows raise as he begins to clue into their conversation. "I think I'm starting to develop a habit of being absent at the most intriguing times" he frowns.
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

OOG: Robert DiBartolomeo
Carrion gives Riven a weak smile, seeming weary behind his mask. "A lot of fortunes were told. Most were personal, but a few had repeating themes. Now I'm finding that others were given some unknown task. After we were attacked by the fae, I thought it best that I try to gather a better understanding of what we're being warned of, so we can prepare for it with what little knowledge we've all been given."