The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposal. (TS November 27, 2:30pm)
"You already be making Gigo and I most proud wit' ya training and connecting with us, but fer ya to wanna join the wicked trade....It be the most smooth tune I be hearing in my book o' life. We'll have ya up and brewin' like us in a matter o' months easy. I be more than proud Sis, I be abso-fuckin'-lutely delighted. Shishishi!"

Adjusting his arms in the hug to allow Cora to grab at Wizwik, Capri reaches and grasps at Wizwik before landing him on his shoulder in a seat. Capri's joy is almost infectious as he chuckles and smiles with his hugging continuing.
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
She lets out a little giggle then looks up at the mug of cider in wizwik hand. She looks back at capri.

"Would this be good time to drink in celebration, big brother?"
Cora Lapideum- Sister to gargylen and greenkin
Female gargylen with marble-like skin, messy hair and gems poking from her cheeks. Often seen with a purple and white chicken and has two swords belted to her hip.
Letting up finally, Capri lowers Cora gentle to the ground on his side of the bar and then lifts Wizwik up and plants him onto one of the stools on the other side. His joy comes through in troves at every expression and word he spills.

"That it be sis, that it be. I got just the right light brew ta up and break out fer this."

Capri reaches into his bar chest and pulls out a pair of low ball glasses with brass bottoms, he then reaches to the back counter and grabs a decanter of blue liquid before pouring out a good helping of it into both. He hands one to Cora while holding the other.

"It be your moment so I be thinking it fair you make the call. All up and toast Sis. Shishishi."
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
-Wizwik holds up his mug and smiles looking to cora for the toast-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
Cora gently takes the glass while her chicken bawks and flies onto the stool next to wizwik, dizzy from the spinning. The gargylen blinks and looks at the orc and the gnome with a confused look.

"Toast? Well, will need bread then if toasting."
Female gargylen with marble-like skin, messy hair and gems poking from her cheeks. Often seen with a purple and white chicken and has two swords belted to her hip.
Capri can't help but let out a grand guffaw before holding his gut with his free hand and calming his laughter.

"S-sis...ohhohoho that be rich. All up and listen, a toast be a thing ya do when folk up and drink to celebrate. Ya up and make a claim like statement to family, friends, or just for the season and raise ya glass up before ya drink."

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
-Wizwik cant help but burst out into laughter as well-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

"oooooh...."
She looks at her glass then back at her green siblings.
"Well.....am thankful. Thankful for knowing you both. Did not expect life to end up like this. But am happy it has."
She smiles and quickly wipes some tears welling up in her eyes.
"My life would not be the same without you. Don't know what kind of person I would be without you. And for that,"
She bows her head to the orc and gnome.
"I am forever thankful for you being in my life. Thank you."
-Wizwik wipes a tear away from his face, he rubs his eyes- "That was beautiful...thank you too cora~"

"And that, dearest Lil' Sis, be what a toast be truly all fer. Gigo all took ya in and gave ya a Papi, Me self and me brotha all took ya in as truest of siblings in the family, and many others be all close ta ya as family. We all be caring the most 'bout ya. Gigo and I all want the best fer ya that we can be doing and as the Clan be growing and the family be growing, we all be positive ya be the grandest star in our books o' life. We all love ya."

Capri smiles gently before gulping down his glass and planting it on the counter, his hand then moving to pull out a pair of goggles from his chest before adjusting and pulling them onto Cora's head. They are slightly rusty and worn but they look sturdy and ready for action.

"If we gonna be teachin', then we all be makin' sure ya safe as can be. Take me ol' pair o' specs. My gift to ya as both ya family and ya mentor."

OOG - Christian Kimmerer