The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposal. (TS November 27, 2:30pm)
Cora's green-tinted skin blushes a bit as she is nudged. She gets up from her seat and bows to the orc, exclaiming in her soft voice,

"W-would like to learn how to brew, big brother!"
Cora Lapideum- Sister to gargylen and greenkin
Female gargylen with marble-like skin, messy hair and gems poking from her cheeks. Often seen with a purple and white chicken and has two swords belted to her hip.
Listening carefully, Capri takes a moment before his mixing stops and everything simply falls silent. He drops his mixing bowl and tool before staring hard at Cora with tears slowly trying to form. He reaches over slowly and lifts her up from under her arms into the air in front of him before speaking.

"S-Sis...are you serious? D-do ya really all up and mean what's I think ya be meaning?"
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
-Wizwik simply smiles before taking another good deep drink of his Hard Cider-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
Cora's smile grows and she nods. Tears start to form as she is lifted up.

"Yes, big brother. I mean it."
Female gargylen with marble-like skin, messy hair and gems poking from her cheeks. Often seen with a purple and white chicken and has two swords belted to her hip.
Continuing to hold her up, Capri takes a moment before speaking again.

"Now sis I gotta be clear with what ya asking. Does ya'll mean to be brewing like all I be making or be brewing like a Brewmasta?"
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
She replies "brewmaster, big brother."
She thinks for a moment. "...But, was also thinking of inheriting family booze-making big brother."
With a guffaw of joy as he swings her round into a large hug on his side of the bar, Capri is tearing up and chortling away till he finally can make words through his glee.

"By the brightest glory o' the Light Bringer Sis, I be so proud and full o' the mirth! Wantin' ta take on the family biz be most wonderful on all levels. I'd be most groovin' ta teach ya what I can on all them accounts! Consider it all done and ready to be learned! Shishahahahahaha!"

His hug continues as his joy can't be contained and his smile doesn't stop growing.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
-Wizwik cant help but laugh happily seeing the cute scene before him-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

She sheds happy tears and scoops up wizwik from his seat as she is spun around. She rests her head on capri.

"I-I hope I will make everyone proud, brothers!"
-Wizwik hugs both Capri and Cora- "Of course!~ Even though I'm not part of the Brewlord Clan or take in the Brewmaster arts, I'm really happy for you Cora and happy I could help bring you closer to your orcish kin~...If an invitation to the brewlords was open I wouldn't mind joining~"