The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New(b) here.
@Sven -- will do!

@Sevatar -- jerks make for all kinds of fun IG!
I guess you pass, I will activate your account
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
(10-03-2016, 02:13 PM)Aminata Wrote: I guess you pass, I will activate your account

Sweet, thanks!
History submitted :O 

I had a (possibly silly) question: I understand that I'll be contacted in the likely event that changes will need to be made to the backstory, but if it's approved without needing any revision will I still receive an e-mail, or should I just periodically check the database over the next week? 

Also: should I wait for the history to be approved before doin' up a forum signature, or am I good to go there?
I'm still waiting on my history to be approved so don't hold your breath ;-) But yes you should get a quick email
(10-05-2016, 01:41 PM)Lamalas Wrote: I'm still waiting on my history to be approved so don't hold your breath ;-) But yes you should get a quick email

Ha! Well everyone has been patient with me and my hundreds of questions, so I can definitely extend that same courtesy their way. 

At least you can rest assured that your character's history will be reviewed before mine! Silver lining Smile
The history is approved by different folks then the rest of the ones here, and they're busier with preparations for Hallows.

That uh, doesn't affect Lamalas's case, but it will probably take longer.
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
(10-05-2016, 01:54 PM)Sevatar Loken Wrote: The history is approved by different folks then the rest of the ones here, and they're busier with preparations for Hallows.

Ah, gotcha! I've just received an e-mail that they have it, so I'm going to assume that they will let me know if it's approved sans revision. I'm not in any hurry either way! I'm feeling pretty "uhhhhhhh", so I've still got a lot of reading to do. Much story. Very lore. Wow.
There's a lot of lore, and a lot you won't find on the wiki, either. When I first brought Sevatar in, just as an example, he knew basically nothing of the world's lore since he came from a small town that was separated from it. It was fun to learn things along the way. Doesn't mean you have to, but, it's an experience to discover the world in-game too. TLDR; don't feel like you've gotta memorize the wiki Tongue
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
(10-05-2016, 02:13 PM)Sevatar Loken Wrote: There's a lot of lore, and a lot you won't find on the wiki, either. When I first brought Sevatar in, just as an example, he knew basically nothing of the world's lore since he came from a small town that was separated from it. It was fun to learn things along the way. Doesn't mean you have to, but, it's an experience to discover the world in-game too. TLDR; don't feel like you've gotta memorize the wiki Tongue

I'm looking forward to learning IG, too! Without giving much away, the character I've written up is.. all-around level 1. 

Reading the wiki started out of a need for info re: the backstory, and then I just wanted to know moar. I've skill got the rules to pour over too! I've been creeping a few of the Ralinwood/Jericho YT videos as well, and I'm hoping that will help some of it sink in.