The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New as Heck
Ahhh makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up.
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

If you're armor lacking for your first game let me know and I'll see if we can scrounge something up. I know Justin's been amazing with giving people -something- to wear.
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
some one said my name?
yes i have Armour to spare and weapons
and some costume
the larp car holds much
THE OWNERS MINION.
"A Balrog  a demon of the ancient world."

"This foe is beyond any of you… Run"-Gandalf

Monster Marshal\NPL. Trap and Lock Marshall
OOG Justin Hollander 
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
That would be a huge help. The upside to crashing the last main game of the season is that it gives me months to decide how I want to tweak and supply my character before the next, so getting a feel for what armour is like (something I didn't intend to bother with for a while because haha holy crap it can get expensive) let's me figure out if it's worth the investment.
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

well if your going to invest in armor i would always recommend a chain vest, it can go basically on every pc you ever make and, can be hidden under cloths and gives you just enough durability. but that is only after you figure you like the game. i might, just might be a bit biased, maybe a little.
THE OWNERS MINION.
"A Balrog  a demon of the ancient world."

"This foe is beyond any of you… Run"-Gandalf

Monster Marshal\NPL. Trap and Lock Marshall
OOG Justin Hollander 
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
Wow incredibly overdue reply since I somehow missed this message.

The chain is actually a great idea thank you! I've been looking at shirts ever since I realized most larp quality ones were like. Actually cheaper than leather pieces that would fit me? And another two armour points?

I'm gunna have to skitter towards your epic armoury guy during the off season and get a quote from him, I have a small list of things I'm hoping he can find me.

However for my first game I'll probably be less run fight hide and more run, keep running, never look back.

Whoops me again. I was playing around with CP and skills when I remembered that you can only spend two blankets per event, and coming out of Hallows will actually give me three if I also get a new players kit. Does that one get used retroactively with my starting CP, or would I still only be able to spend two going into next season? I was going to wait to ask at the event, but it was pointed out to me I should probably check now in case it does get added on to your starting CP.

The new player's kit blanket is applied immediately if you wish, so you'd have it for your first game. So you'd have no problem applying the two from Hallows for your next game.
Thanks for the quick reply man, that's perfect.

Holy crap I think I'd be starting at level 2.

You'd start at level 1 still, since you only get the one blanket. The human bonus doesn't count towards level.

I have great reply times when I'm marking and easily distractable.