The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding the skill Detoxify
I'm just wondering how one would go about roleplaying the detoxify skill. I've heard several different answers and so I'd thought I'd ask the powers that be of my specific guild. I know that the mini change log now states the skill as " an effect which removes toxins" but what does that mean ? Last event I decided to roleplay it by collecting some herbs from the area and diluting them into water, then doing my sixty second count and finally drinking the substance to detoxify myself. I 've also been told that maybe it's done by bleeding the subject (or myself) slowly for the sixty second count to purge the toxin. I've also heard that the ranger just touches and focuses on the target for the count and then it purges the toxin. I'm just looking for some clarification so I know what the correct roleplay is.
A Golden Draconian clad in a brown jerkin and chainmaille.

OOG: Sean Gawthroupe
For reference:
"Detoxify
Pre-requisite: Occupation at 3rd Level
An Occupational Ability for Rangers, this skill allows the Ranger to remove poisons and Alchemical substances
from the target’s bloodstream. It takes 1 uninterrupted minute for the Ranger to remove the poison from the
target. If, at any time, the Ranger stops, or takes damage to Body, the Detoxify fails and the skill is considered
used. It will work on any poison or Alchemical substance, regardless of how long the toxin has been in the targets
system. This skill is usable once per day, per purchase."
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.