The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloak and Stagger Tavern
- He waves to Wizwik when he comes in - "Maybe they want you to stand?" - He looks back to Haru - "I haven't seen you around as much. Been keeping a low profile?"
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
"No, no, I am not ignoring you. Preventing you from being sick- my-- assistant, if he hasn't run out the back door, was placing in the wrongs things to the meal.

Forgive me, men. I am Kafara-- what do you want to drink?"

The dark elf places the pot on the table, before noticing it was being melted by its contents.
-looks to Sevatar- "The table is just above my head by a foot" looks to kafara"Hi Kafara, Four of your good ales please, I dont know the menu."
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
"How about apple juice?" The Dark Elf tilts her head looking to him unsure. "I also have some milk?"
"...is that a crack at me looking like a child...-sigh-...three Ales for the people above three feet tall and I'll take an apple juice then."
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

"No-- I just dont have ale yet-- we have wines but they are very fruity." The dark elf smiles to him softly. "I know you are a Gnome. Not a hobling or a child. Besides-- you are to small for me to eat. There for not a child."
- He does a quick check of the table height, and then Wizwik, before chuckling - "Apple Juice sounds lovely. I'll take that over the ale."
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
*Two soldiers wearing Duvainian military colours enter the bar and look around at the patrons and their drinks. One of the soldiers frowns and waves another soldier inside. This soldier is much larger, and has a single rank on his shoulder for those that notice it. He glares around the room while the firs two soldiers stand at the door. Finally, he glares at the dark elf and her deformed pot.*

"Hey! You! Do you have permission to run this kind of place here? Nobody warned me that you were coming!"
-replies to Sevatar- "yes and no. Been out scouting to the north, rarely returned to town some days. Most of which trying to gather information. As usual yes keeping a low profile."
OOG Name: Alexander Donisi

IG Name: Harutsuki Saica
Human, Male, Assassin 

wears brown hood with blue scarf over black/brown vest/ jacket over leather samurai Armour, leather armour covering left arm. 
Wielding Two swords, two waist mounted daggers with other hidden weapons. 

-Wizwik looks to Kafara- "...Then four apple juices then...are you related to Maximus per chance?"