The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pint Sized
Dande sits at a table alone in the tavern. She fiddles around with her skirt and looks cleaner then normal. She takes a drink from her pint and looks around. Its almost 8 bells. She hops down from her chair and gets herself another pint and one more and takes them back to the table. She sits the other pint across from herself. "..Wizwick where are you?.."She says to herself, worried that he has gotten himself into trouble again.
-Wizwik comes bringing his normal attire- "Hi Dande, sorry if I kept ye waiting" -Wizwik takes a seat and picks up his glass- "To a good night and peaceful tomorrows" he raises his glass for a toast
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
Dande smiles and raises her glass. "I wasnt waiting long, you're alright!" She clinks her pint to his and takes a deep swig. She blushes, not noticing the foam on her upper lip.
-Wizwik takes a swig of his pint and has now a full foam mustash, he notices Dande's lip- "Ye got some foam on yer upper lip there Dande" he chuckles
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

Dande giggles and points at Wizwick, she blushes and wipes away the foam. " Foam facial hair seems like a good start tonight." She leans over the table as best as she can and takes out her pocket handkerchief and wipes away the foam from his lip. " There we go." She says as she sits back down.
-he blushes a bit and chuckles- "Thank ye Dande, you really do take good care of me" -he smiled and takes another drink of his pint- "Think we should get something to eat as well? Might as well enjoy some nice food together as well as a good drink"

Dande nods shyly. "I'll always take care of you Wizwick. Im worried for your adventures with the Captain though...will you be gone long?" She gets down from her seat and fetches two plates, one with bread and cheese and one with a large fish and grapes. She brings them back to their table.
he chuckles "The ship isnt even made yet so for the moment I'm still sticking around Ralinwood. If you wanted I'm sure you could talk to Swiggins and join the crew, that way you can come with me and we can both adventure out and see all sorts of new places." -Wizwik attempts to stop Dande from getting the food but she already left and came back- "Its normally the gentlemen's job to bring the lady food isnt it?" he chuckles and blushes

*Entering the tavern with his usual shirt a bit torn and spattered with small amounts of blood, Swiggins holds an empty barrel over his shoulder and his face is bruised lightly with a bandana covering his hair. He approaches the back to and spots the two small folk seated and walks by patting WizWik on the shoulder.*

"Well ain't this a sight, ya'll kids play nice now and don't go getting yerselves into any shenanighans. This stack o' tinkering is gonna be learning the ropes in the morn on working a ship so best keep him in one piece. Bwahahahaha! Night kiddos!"

*Swiggins takes the barrel to the back and makes his way back out with a full barrel sluggin it back out of the tavern and towards the docks chuckling the whole way.*
(OOG: Christian Kimmerer - Medical Marshal)
Dande blushes a bit embarrassed. She stutters " What did he mean...keep you in one piece?" She takes a grape and smiles as she moves her seat next to him and holds a grape up to him. She smiles warmly. "Open up."