Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art supplies
I was wondering what's allowed in game, art supplies wise. Like is it just paints or are people allowed to colour or draw with pencil crayons and crayons too?
A small, young looking Gargylen wearing a black headband over her horns. She's typically wearing some kind of scarf and flowers on her person. She carries a small wooden toy sword.

OOG: Breanna Monks
Sure. Why not. I mean, we like to encourage people use to genre appropriate things so that the look of modern items isn't prevalent, but we don't want people to stop enjoying themselves.

So yes, please create art.

Plus I know of a Kobold who wrote his whole spellbook in Crayon. It was pretty adorable.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
since a crayon is essentially coloured wax i think you could get some bonus points for taking the paper off and kind of hand forming them so they look less machine fabricated and more like a nifty new old timey invention!
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.
That's a good idea, thanks for the advice!
A small, young looking Gargylen wearing a black headband over her horns. She's typically wearing some kind of scarf and flowers on her person. She carries a small wooden toy sword.

OOG: Breanna Monks
That is an absolutely wonderful idea.
Also, if you take the tacky, outer coloured part off pencil crayons (of course leave some on for identification), they will just look like wooden pencils.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca