The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drinks with Luna [TS: May 12, 1:08pm]
"In a way" *Looking back at Luna* " You know I have feelings for you Luna. I had an instant attraction to not only your carefree spirit and playfulness, but also your honesty. Both are rare qualities here in Ralinwood and I hope you never lose them..." *Taking a moment before continuing* " ..but I can't be with you. Not now. Maybe not ever. Not in the way you deserve." *Waits a moment longer and watches her face* " I don't mean to hurt you, and please believe me when I say this has nothing to do with you. This is entirely about me. Especially since the disappearance of my master, this is something I feel I must do regardless of my other wants. My focus has to be entirely on my smithing if it is to flourish and to be of any help to this town." * Turns away for her* " I hope you can forgive me and that we may still be friends, but if you need space I will understand."
A Golden Draconian clad in a brown jerkin and chainmaille.

OOG: Sean Gawthroupe
"No, we were feeling this out." *Smiles sadly, as she watched him, taking his hand in hers.* "You are a great friend, and will continue to be." *Luna smiles softly* "I care for you, but if you want myu friendship you will have it. If you want more one day, you may also have it.
But I understand where you are coming from, and I want you to know I fully support you." *Tires her best to smile bravely.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*Looking back to her with a smile while squeezing her hand softly* " Yes I still greatly desire your friendship. That will never change" * After a moment lets go of her hand as he rises from his seat* " I should return to my studies. I was not looking forward to this talk but I am glad that it went so well. Thank you for understanding." *Bows his head to her*
A Golden Draconian clad in a brown jerkin and chainmaille.

OOG: Sean Gawthroupe
"If you need me, come looking for me."*Smiles softly as she takes his hand once more.* "Even if it is just for a night." *She smiles, as she gets up kissing his cheek.* "You are a dear friend, Roland. And I will always be around when you need me."
*Smiles to him softly, before leaving the Tavern.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com