The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Review - A Fat Cat's Domain
Event was great so I'm just going to post what I didn't like about the event.

- Surgery!
- Tree ents just wandering off after fighting for 40 minutes. I know your tired of getting shot with arrows but we coordinated had a good plan to get through your threshold and stay away from you. If your tired of getting shot with arrows just go down!
- Massive damage was annoying.
- Getting camped by 6 npcs around my body was annoying. What was worse? Having one of them drag my dying corpse across the field to a space where no one had a chance in hell to heal me. Was very upsetting and was on the verge of just quitting. people really need to stop doing that.
Hey Nick, do you mind sending a email to Contact@underworldralinwood.ca with the details of the 6 NPCs who camped you? This is something that should never happen, and we want to make sure that it wont ever again.

Also, you guys are allowed to say what you liked. We enjoy getting praise! And it helps us know what is working so we can keep doing it. Praise of course is not required.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
I was present for the camping incident, it didn't start off that way but balthasar and moon made a dive at chugzy and balthasar went down, i beat on him for a bit but while that occured the skirmish line formed up within a few feet of where he was lying. i'm not sure what the logic was behind someone dragging balthasar behind the npc line but i picked him up and dragged him away from the fighting IG to distract ralinwood while the boyz dragged chugzy away and OOG so someone could save the blue elf. I sincerely hope he didn't die there as we were not going for a body count just a tough fight for the pc's.
Human, Wearing Ornate Black plate armour with Gold iconography and a matching fullhelm adorned with a horse hair crest.
his shield is steely black with a golden rising sun upon its face.
+Fun day mod high combat as advertised
+ Breaking down the barriers and having everyone surge forward after yelling clear was great
+Always a great time insulting the lords
+Koblods finally going boom in my face after a few events of trying to set one off
+enjoyed everyone gong along with my doctoring RP
+for once not being the only drunk in town was nice
+the time honored tradition of muffin time

Only real complaints I have have been said i.e the amount of massive being sent at us was a bit high as it might as well have been a vital blow for much of the PCs, the surgeries took a few guys out for a solid chunk of the event aside from those no other issues for me.

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
Things I specifically did like:
+ the fighting pit was fun, it was well done and fun to fight in, plus a good amount of waves. I was really confused because people weren't really respecting that it was in a cave with walls and such, but the boundaries weren't clearly outlined so that could be done in the fiture to make that clear.
+I got to keep the cage key, that was fabulous! Thank you!
+I really love all the random tags that go out like clothing that I might actually be wearing so I can tag my clothes.

Season NPC

OOG Shoshana Watson e-mail shoshwatson@yahoo.ca