The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dark Rider (TS April 9th, 11:30 pm)
*Kazmuk runs out of the woods screaming and smashes the horse in the skull with his staff.  It dies and he drags the carcass into the woods before anyone has a chance to react.  The whole time is muttering something about saving the horse from a vampire*  
((Umm?))

*He crashes to the ground with a thud. He blinks, trying to take in his surroundings*

"What in the hells..."
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
*Vali looks on at this seen and shrugs* "Dumb Firblogs killin all ta animals we can use ta fight orcs with"

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
Grimnir sighs and rubs his temples, "I'll go mention that to Levi..."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*He winces grabbing at his side and staggering to his feet*

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
*He staggers again, clutching his rib cage*

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
Primrose watches from the side of the tavern, eyebrows knit into a frown. She quickly starts to make her way over.

"What just... Zig, are you alright? Did something break?"
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

IG: Primrose Burrows
OOG: Sam

PM for contact.
*Vali moves over to Arcadeus* I got em little one. *Vali starts to check him over and bandages him*

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
*He waves his hand towards the woods*

"The h-horse, the horse! Check the damn horse, not me! It's the Lady's"

"Little one go get ta damn animal"

Died 11th of June 2257

OOG name Patrick Davey 
Prim nods and quickly rushes towards the woods, her staff in hand.

She follows the trail of blood in hopes to find Kazmuk and the horse.
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

IG: Primrose Burrows
OOG: Sam

PM for contact.