Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midday at the Pavillions (Thursday, noon)
*Aminata watches Grimir appraoch. She throws a smile at Ragnor if he looks her way, thsn looks over the Navy man unabashedly*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
*will meet Aminata's gaze and give a small smile and nod*
*Turns his attention to the naval officer and an unimpressed expression is clear to see upon his face*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
Lord Bantry looks to Grimnir.

"My squire will indeed be around. He is busy preparing my things for this up and coming war."

Lord Bantry looks back to Lt. Farraday.
A tall slender man wearing a red military coat. He often dons a scowl.
*Accalia appears from the treeline and makes her way over to Shadolas. On her way over she assesses the crowd carefully, and upon reaching her brother she nudges him and nods towards the nobles*

"Sorry I am late brother, there was a matter that held my attention for longer than necessary. Have I missed the Nobles' speech?"
Gwen runs over from the direction of Muntir. She goes to stand beside Grimnir
" Has it started? Did I miss it?"
Young human female wearing a pirate hat and a red vest with an hourglass on the back
OGG- Alexandra Kerr- alex.Kerr18@gmail.com
*Shadolas turns to his sister and nods*

"Only that there are two problems threatening our settlement. Nothing of import has concluded yet."
"Thank you, m'lord. I seek to work with him in these matters to better ensure survival." He steps back to stand beside Gwen. Looking intently at the Naval Officer.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Cali nods, thanking her brother quietly before fixing her attention back on those gathered*
*Aminata turns to Lord Bantry from her seat, appraises the man, then turns to the Navy's man*

"My good sir, I am sorry that I have not had the pleasure of meeting you as yet. I am Aminata Gomorrah of Houses Gomorrah. To business. I believe my man Brennus has gathered some information which should be shared with everyone, since everyone is present to hear it. Of course, I am certain you know what he knows already, but it would do well to inform everyone."

*Glances at Brennus briefly, then turns her attention back to the Officer."
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))