The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Friend [ March 20, 5:30 am ]
Prim exits her tent in the very early morning, a small lantern in hand to keep the dark at bay. She digs through her bag and pulls out an envelope. She looks it over tiredly.

With the letter in hand, Prim makes her way towards the Skiengate. Trying not to wake the Orcs camping there she presses the button on the gate and waits.
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

IG: Primrose Burrows
OOG: Sam

PM for contact.
*Arcadeus is coming up the docks with a wooden fishing bucket in hand, and a rod over one shoulder. He notices Primrose, and exhales. As he walks by he utters*

"That relic isn't a Skein Gate. I'm not sure touching it will summon the Archmagus. I could be wrong"
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
Prim looks up at Arcadeus, blinking. After a moment, she looks back at the gate quietly.

"Oh," she says. She looks down at the letter in her hand with a pout. "Well... guess I'm going to have to find another way to send this."

She looks between the man and the gate, tilting her head. "If it's not a Skeingate... what is it?"
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

PM for contact.
"I am unsure. They said it was just... here on the island from times past. I wish you luck in sending the letter"

*He circles and heads toward Muintir, with a tired sigh*
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
Primrose waves as he leaves, eventually looking back at the relic. She curiously circles it a few times, holding the lantern in her hand up to get a closer look.

PM for contact.