The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Off The Boat ((TS: March 20. 10:00AM))
I don't really want to get back on the water again... I'm sure I can find a place to stay around here for now.
A short, female, red-headed wood fae, with a garland of purple flowers encircling her head.  She wears a long black and white dress, purple knee-high boots, and has her bow and quiver on her back.

OOG: Melissa George
Email: tock2much@yahoo.ca
* Vali smiles * Den I hope ye can fight dare sea sick what with ta army comin down from ta mountain and ta true fae constantly fuckin with us.

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
*She stares at the Einher for a moment and then closes her eyes and rests her head again the tree she is resting against*
A short, female, red-headed wood fae, with a garland of purple flowers encircling her head.  She wears a long black and white dress, purple knee-high boots, and has her bow and quiver on her back.

welcome ta ralinwood. *Vali gets up and starts to walk away drinking and humming*

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
*wakes up after a short rest and starts picking a bunch of purple. pink, and white flowers that grow near the docks*