The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the Docks, Fishing Quietly (TS March 10th, 8:30 pm)
*Arcadeus is sitting by the docks, with a long slender rod. It doesn't look like much, but he casts it out ever so often. He watches the line in the quiet waters, humming to himself*
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
Primrose walks towards town center with a large book under her arm. She pauses as she looks down at the docks, seeing a black figure sitting there alone. She almost drops her stuff when she recognizes who the wide-brimmed hat belongs to. She shouts over to the man.

"Who... Ziggy?!"
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

IG: Primrose Burrows
OOG: Sam

PM for contact.
*Sven walks up towards Ziggy with his hands in his pockets, he walks towards the end of the pier and leans against one of the protruding supports* 

"zey biting?" 

*looks out towards the sea*
*Arcadeus cringes spinning around wide eyed at Primrose*

"P-Primrose?!"
*He looks to Sven*

"Oh, Sven, lad. Well after that shout perhaps not. Takes some patience. They prefer the nighttime"

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
*Turns back to look towards Prim and smiles slightly* 

"no i don't zink zey vould now" 

*he offers a hand to the man in black*
*He takes his hand, and stands*

"Thanks, Sven. We met briefly at the firepit. My name is Arcadeus"

*nods and smiles a bit*

"i heard, j'you vere shanghaied by Vali"  
"Well, aye. He got me out of the cold and some space to set up camp. I am grateful to the drunk"

"aye, he iz a good man j'yes"

*saunters towards Primrose*
Ash skips towards the docks humming a happy melody.

"Hi Primrose! Hi Sven!!"

She gives a large hug to both of them and stops as she looks over to the new man and giggles.

"Hi! What's your name?"