The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Marketplace Tent (Feb 19th, 7:30 AM)
Prim smiles towards Kare. "Mornin' Kare. Here to do business?"

She turns back to the Alaxel and nods. "I'll take the jar and a vial of cold medicine," she says with a smile. She pulls out her satchel from under her cloak and opens it up. "Three copper and a silver, correct?"
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

IG: Primrose Burrows
OOG: Sam

PM for contact.
"Actually I just wanted to see how the New Market was comin' along, then maybe I might buy somthin'" -he chuckles-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
Alaxel bows at Kare's approach. "Good morning, Kare. This would indeed be it, still quiet, but few things ever begin big."

She then turns to Primrose, nods with a smile and uses a length of ribbon to tie the vial and the jar together, putting a slip of leather between them to keep the glass from touching, then puts it on the table before the hobling doctor.

"Thank you very much, miss."
Alaxel Vane is a small human woman. She wears a long black cloak lined with unusual patterns, and will often be seen wearing either a gold, purple, or blood red mask.

OoG: Valerie Gershman
-Kare looks the tent area over- "Ey this be true, but I can see amazing potential in all of this, although how Muintir works is that we dont seek profit, we work together, pool our resources and work together to make ourselves better...otherwise I would have a couple ideas for setting up a place to sell" -he chuckles-
"That's how some guilds work as well." Alaxel nods agreeably. "Aside from non-profit, that is. A market, at its very core, is not a place for profit but for exchange! Goods that you might not ordinarily find within Muintir will change hands at a place like this - " she pats a tent pole " - and services that maybe members within Muintir cannot offer can be found here as well. All can better themselves with exchange."

Her eyes sparkle as she speaks.
Alaxel Vane is a small human woman. She wears a long black cloak lined with unusual patterns, and will often be seen wearing either a gold, purple, or blood red mask.

Grimnir walks up to the tent, hearing the last words Alaxel speaks. "Honestly, I should sell services as a body guard here. I imagine I could charge a healthy sum."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
-kare chuckles hearing Grimnir's words- "Maybe if those who can wield a shield like you do, you could probably charge a fair sum of gold to have them learn that thing ye do with yer shield" -looks back to Alexel- "That is defently a wonderful idea to keep in mind, maybe we should have a stand set up just for Muintir, have all members donate what they wish to trade and perhaps Muintir could truely obtain some wonderful things to help better it" -looks to Grimnir- "What say you on both ideas Grimnir?"
Grimnir shrugs, "I do not see why anyone would object."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
Alaxel folds her arms across her chest. "If I see potential here, I can bring the market back when summer-time comes."