The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the fine folks of Ralinwood
We have enjoyed great rewards in this new land and many freedoms from our wonderful Nobles Lady Urquart and Lord Bantry. I am a proud islander to be part of this town.

As of late, some fleeting ideas have started to pop up that we need a “town council”. Ideas only furthered by the ones that wish to be at its head. I say nay. Before such a thing is established, perhaps consider that we do not wish it so. I have an oath to my Lady’s house and I will give nothing to this purposed council. Those of like mind, make your voices heard. We have no need for this council that wishes to stand above you! We say Nay!

Penned on behalf of

Leon

Your town Blacksmith
*A note attached below it in neat script*

Then please, do not attend the meetings. We are only for those who wish to have a say in... whatever it is that happens. The Lady will protect us all the same. It's a pity though, the farmers are SORELY in need of blacksmithing repairs... Guess Rolin will have to try to take care of the things they bring to the Council it with just Azalea to help. We were hopeful that you would help with at least that. Pity.

A.G.
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
To whomever this “A G” be, not willing to strike their name upon the parchment.

You spent a great deal of time planning your response as the quill created many splotches at the end of you sentences. You choose to completely ignore the point of my call. Beyond that, you attempt to goad me into your scheme believing I only desire profit. And an attempt to draw my will to your side with guilt! Then only to favour the business of those that go along with this plot. My skills have been openly marketed to this town since boot struck soil.

Dear honourable citizens, my integrity remains intact toward the opposition of this council. Don’t let those seeking to stand above you poison your hearts.

Penned on behalf of

Leon

Your town Blacksmith