The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Good Spirits Oct. 26th 8pm
*Drakkon enters the Tavern, buys a bottle of Whiskey, and takes a seat at a table. He pulls the cork from the bottle, pours himself a drink, and downs half the glass before pulling out a cigar and lighting it*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
With a thermos in hand, Zhliepir goes to fill it up with hot water.
A Young orc carrying around a book with bedtime stories.
-
New Player Liason 2015! Email me if you would like any help!
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

*Eyes the orc as he drinks from the glass again before puffing on the cigar and slowly blowing out the smoke*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
Adding in the hot chocolate mix she shakes the thermos and moves over towards Drakkon. "Hi Mistar. Are you the one that killed the other orcs this morning cause they hurt Mistar Levi?"
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

*Nods*

Yup. I am. What they did was intolerable. And they were stealing from others as well. The nobles said both behaviours weren't to be tolerated. So, they got what they deserved.

*Pours another drink*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
She pours from the thermos into the cup. "Oh, that's really bad." She blows on the hot chocolate. "Do you think they've learned their lesson? Sometimes it takes me really long to learn things. Like numbers. I'm really bad at numbers."
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

"But aren't you a pirate Mister Drakken?" Ash walks into the tavern and sits in a nearby chair. She takes a few berries out of her purse and begins to snack on them. "Don't you take stuff from people too?"
We will have to see if they learn from their behaviour that ended them up in a rez circle or not. If not, they won't be around long.

*Looks over at Ash*

Since arriving here I haven't except from beings that attack citizens of this town. Unlike the two Orcs that knocked out Levi leaving him for zombie bait, who tried to garotte Ludvic, and who have tried to steal from Zack and who knows how many others here.
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
She pouts and looks down to her feet.

"That is pretty mean... I was alone in the tent with them and they didn't try to kill me."
*Aminata comes into the tavern, smiles politely at Drakkon and Ash, then orders a plate of hot food and a mug of cider before sitting down next to Drakkon.*

"You're lucky then, Ash. Drakkon has a past but he behaves here. To think that he's the one teaching other people manners though..."

*smiles to herself and starts eating*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))