The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rolin awaits his champions
*Rolin nods at the words*
"I could not agree more, there should be no meaningless loss of life. Hence the necessity of a security detail to protect those assisting the farmers with the construction of the palisades."
*Uther enters the tavern. He looks around to all who have gathered, then sits at an empty table*
Einher
OOG Erik Koudys
*Rolin looks over as Uther enters the tavern.*
"Hail Uther, your timing is impeccable. We were just discussing the dispatch of aid to our farmers."
*He gestures towards the scar.*
"I take it you had an eventful journey to the tavern this evening?"
*Mutters to himself*
Einher
OOG Erik Koudys
Callum wanders into the tavern, he is covered in dried mud, superficial cuts and is missing a portion of his pant leg. He drops into a chair near Sven and Silv, with exhausted words he says "I need a drink"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Sven takes a long look at Callum before waving for the barkeep to bring a new round of drinks*

"You are looking like zee wrong zide of ze bed no?"

*slides Callum a drink once they arrive*
Callum takes the drink Sven slides him and takes a large gulp.He puts the drink down and replies "Aye lad, Ye could say these last couple days have been a little rough. I'm glad to be back."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

*Rolin looks towards the door as Callum enters the tavern.*
"Hail Callum, you look like you have seen the gods, told them their place, and lived to tell the tale."
*Rolin peers around the room to those that meet his gaze, specifically acknowledging those he called out.*
"Champions of Ralinwood, and of that I mean those who choose to stand beside progress. We find ourselves at a crossroads of sorts. We find ourselves between a world we have known, and this current one that is without direction, or protection. Our farmers have called on us to aid them in their defense, as such I looked to our bravest to defend, and our brightest to continue the build. We are at the precipice looking down at what was before, we can either choose to let this colony fail, or we can take action /together/ and ensure that we can fight our foes another day."
Callum takes another drink then turns to Rolin. "Lad if ye have a decent enough plan I will assist." Callum pauses and picks a piece of mud out of his hair. "One that does not have me rolling around in rivers would be nice."

Rolin gestures towards the farmer, "My plan is their safety, nothing more, nothing less." he leans back in his chair taking a drink, "I have worked out a plan for a protection detail and a plan for those who will aide in the construction of the palisade." He sighs and takes another drink, "Currently I am lacking volunteers in both endeavors."