The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wandering... somewhere (TS midnight Aug 20th)
*Aminata meanders into town center, drinking from a large bottle, attempting to control a slight sway in her walk. She hums to herself as she walks around. She in unarmed, but if someone looks closely, they can see that she is wearing her spell focus as a necklace.*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
Claudia sees her off a path while sitting on a bench. She is making bracelets one again. Another set of friendship bracelets. "Hail friend. Vhat be bringing you here my friend? Vould you be liking a bun?"
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
Callum comes swaying into town center, his bastard sword dragging in the dirt behind him. Vali's mead flask in his other hand. Callum says slurring his words "Ale lasses, how E'ye"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
"Oi! Vhat be I saying about buying liqour vhen my store be here!" Claudia said jokingly to Callum, "You be having bun no? It vill be making de aches tomorrov be being much more better."

*Aminata figures out how to focus, attempting to hide her difficulty, and reaches her hand out for a bun*

"Thank-you thats's... that's very kind of you. Im... I'm sure they're delicious!"

*She regards Callum with her hand still outstretched*

"You, sir, look... look like I could use another drink too."
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
Callum looks at Claudia "Dis be ooold stuff Vali made from murker.. things." Callum then stumbling turns to Aminata "Aye! ye look like you could use some mead too" Callum exclaims trying to drunkenly hand Aminata the mead flask.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
Claudia laughed at being the only person sober. "Vell. It be looking like dis night vill be full of de stumbles."

*From out of the darkness an angry yell can be heard as* "I'M GONNA FIND YE CALLUM AND WHEN I DO YOUR MORNING AFTER WILL BE NOTHING!"

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
*Sven walks up from the path behind Callum pointing at a fresh bandage on his head*
"Vali iz no joke"
*brennus can be seen not to far away slowly making his way toward the small group from the direction aminata stumbled from*
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.