The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Frag Book?
Hey there,

Just wondering if the updated frag book is about yet, and if so, where to access it. I found one that is labeled V2, but it says Guildhouse Kalidor on the first page, so I wasn't sure if we would be getting the same or what the deal was. Smile

Hope to hear soon!
Cheers,
Brittany
I asked the same thing first event.. Form what I remember being told every guildhouse will be working off a NEW frag book that has yet to come out.. The Kalidor guildhouse has their own because that larp started off not being part of Underworld but joined later on.. Because of this all of their races they had before joining are no long common races so they made their own soul frag book.. The reason a new universal soul frag book is being made is because A; it needs a revamp, and B; with Kalidor running off their own rules as far as their soul book goes it''s impossible to balance things out when they come down to Jericho, or even Ralinwood now, for a visit some of them do once a year.. I had asked thinking we would be getting our own book but everyone is just getting one like MASTER SOUL FRAGMENTS BOOK to use.. Hope that''s all correct still and I didn''t miss anything!!
A Gargylen with a broken left horn, favouring a shield, and has a child like wonderment towards everything. He is also Head of the Hospital Guard, and due to recent events his Horns are now Blue and slightly sparkles.

"I'm kinda an expert on being dead at this point!"

OOG: Davis McGrath
http://www.underworldlarp.ca/mybb/showth...p?tid=9367

This thread is where things are being tracked on the Jericho forums. This thread also contains the most up to date versions of the book.
OOG: Constantine Collias
All of the new skills are already implemented into the database, and you can look forward to purchasing them for the next event.
I also have spent many happy years in Suvant.
I see. Thanks!