The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost and Found
Found the boots! I have them now. Also found at Peacekeeper, a pair of white and green runners. Anybody forget those?
It's not a big thing I lost. But I forgot my LED glowstick at log and then totally forgot about it. It might have been with a hair clip. It can cycle threw different colors. Pretty fancy. If anyone has it I wouldn't mind getting it back. Thanks!
(OOG: Nicole )
(IG: Fire elf women wearing a black and red dress over black scale armor. She carries around a large bow, a quiver full of silver arrows and small swords. Recently she has started wearing a lovely wolf pelt over her shoulders.)
Found:

A latex dagger (looks more like a short sword) with a design that looks elven on the side.
A small, white fire extinguisher.
That would be my latex dagger...
Do you need it for Jericho? I know some people are using the same reps with different tags. If you need it before the next Ralinwood event I'll do my best to get it to you.
Lost my car battery charger, lent it out to....you know iv never got his OOG name think his name is Erik, don't know if he has it still or left it somewhere?
((Dark Elf, OOG Jeffrey Barth)))
Uther IG....
It's Erik Koudys OOG.
I still have it. I can get it to you by next game (or if you can see Hollander sooner, I'll let him bring it to you)
Einher
OOG Erik Koudys
I lost my stainless steel flask at last event it has the Canadian army crest on one side

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey