The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost and Found
Lost: My red-arm band for the Hallows 2015 event. Tied with a single slip-knot, may have been left in the cabin.
To those I talked to after game, I've found my booklet. Thank you to everyone who kept an eye out for me!
----------
Dark haired Human with a scar on one cheek and wearing lots of jewellery
(Speaks in a southern accent)
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers" -Ruth Brown
OOG: Falcon
Lost: A blue boffer psionic blade, has a gray handle. it probably would be found in the tree line near the tavern.
Rune'd potion bottle, I lent it for the inscription mod and im not sure where it ended up after that. (Has a leather cord on it.)
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
Hey, Jake, I have your potion bottle! It was left in the cabin.
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
The psionic blade is in the shed
I also have spent many happy years in Suvant.
My red arm band turned up, disregard my post. XD
Lost a large square faux fur blanket I was using as a cloak. It has a line of small slits cut along the middle.
Was last seen being worn by the Zombie groom at the Banshee wedding. Suspect it may have been collected with the NPC things by accident?
-Valna-
A wildelf in simple clothing that wields a spear and tends to get herself into more trouble then she probably should.
"This is a chance for me to get back some of what I've lost."

~Player of Yaya the Orc Doctor
~Emily 'Em' McGarvey
Email: mythicfables(at)hotmail(dot)com
(10-19-2015, 03:02 PM)MythicFables Wrote: Lost a large square faux fur blanket I was using as a cloak. It has a line of small slits cut along the middle.
Was last seen being worn by the Zombie groom at the Banshee wedding. Suspect it may have been collected with the NPC things by accident?

I feel like it got packed into the NPC shed. I think I put a large brown faux fur thing into one of the bins.
- The All Seeing Eye -
- Backstory Wizard -

Backstory Email: backstories@underworldralinwood.ca
Personal Email: sierra@underworldralinwood.ca
Lost: Black Canvas Backpack
(10-20-2015, 01:57 PM)crowles Wrote: Lost: Black Canvas Backpack

I think I saw a black satchel getting loaded into the shed. Don't quote me on that one though.
--
OOG: Adam Pypstra

Logistics Questions? logistics(at)underworldralinwood.ca