The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost and Found
I seem to have misplaced my black Epic Armory hood. It's obviously black in colour with an orange and black 'Epic Armory' tag in the front under the flap. If it was picked up, I'd like it back! Big Grin
For anyone who stayed longer at the event. I left a container that had macaroni salad on it.

I had my name on both the lid and bottom of the container. If anyone knows who to contact about it, or you have it, please message me!

Thanks,
Adam Hopson
I forgot a large white cycling water bottle on site, on all the stacked tables. Please let me know if you spot it!
"An Orc wearing chain with short hair, carries a spear, slower.

OOG: Elias Tragas
2014 Rulebook Editor,
New Player Liaison
Email: Etragas@hotmail.com
I'm still missing a few fluorescent green arrows if anyone sees them .
Oh oh!! If that White Fire extinguisher still exists that's mine!
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
latex arrows with either white or orange fletchings. I think im missing 2
Good, Bad  either way im the guy with the Gasglobe. .

Wildelf (Baby) male, seen dressed in leathers and Green and black attire. Im fancier than you.
House of I
Wardens

CO HEAD NPL.

(OOG :JUSTIN HOLLANDER)
jj.hollander59@gmail.com
I lost a bracelet with a bunch of shiny rocks in it and a spiky-vine charm on it. I'd love it back if anybody found it.
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
Black shorts with white line down the sides left at npc camp after shift
please find

-love baruk
Some scrub

OOG: Matthew Campbell
I lost a boffer staff rep that I lent out, it was the one we used for the staff fighting competition. If anyone finds it could they let me know? Thanks!
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
Lost: A latex dagger rep. The tag on it was for a normal dagger with a spider pommel. If you stole it, that's swell, but please return the rep.
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.