The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Larping
Ohh i see, sorry about the confusion. I'm really quite excited to play as a gargylen, because theirs so much i can do with it as a character. It cool to meet another gargylen Smile
A 5'2 gargylen female, with the brown shoulder length hair, black studded leather armor. And a shy and kind demenor

OOG: Nicole Resendes
This shall be just a treat!! Tip though for the whole get--up.. If you go with large horns,, make them out of something light as all hell.. Really.. I have mine on a headband and they have fallen off 4 times.. 2 wasn''t even during game!! Good luck with your Garg though Wink
A Gargylen with a broken left horn, favouring a shield, and has a child like wonderment towards everything. He is also Head of the Hospital Guard, and due to recent events his Horns are now Blue and slightly sparkles.

"I'm kinda an expert on being dead at this point!"

OOG: Davis McGrath
Im thinking of making a mask, and having small thumb sized horns around the top. And thanks, im looking forward to getting her outfit and such put together ^^
A 5'2 gargylen female, with the brown shoulder length hair, black studded leather armor. And a shy and kind demenor

OOG: Nicole Resendes