Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: Family visit! [November 8, 3 PM]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A short wild elf comes out of the forest by the Skein gate. She has white tattoos on both sides of her face, and is laden with a medical kit, a shield, and a glowing bow and quiver. She looks around the centre of town and then frowns. "Bugger. I forget where she lives."
-A kobold with a massive maul is around the fire pit. He waves to Lark- "Hi~"
-Seeing the Wild Elf, he nods his head and approaches- Greetings Sorella, welcome to Ralinwood. It looks to me that you are searching for something, or perhaps someone?
Lark waves at the kobold and then smiles at Lamalas - until he starts talking, at which she immediately frowns. "Aye, I'm lookin' for my sister. Uh, do I know you?"
"I'm Velvet, new to Ralinwood~ No trouble...What your name?~" -he looks to both of them-
Oswald waves in the distance.
-Velvet waves to Osward-
Miahla came out of the woods, carrying a huge sledge of deadwood sticks. She was a mess, though smiling and singing softly to herself. "Oi town! Look wha' I brought so we dinnae get eaten tonight!" 

She paused, looking over the people present, then froze. "Shit... I think I be hallucinatin'... I be seein' Lark...."
-Velvet looks over to Miahla, looks over to the people, looks back to Miahla- "Velvet see people too...not know who Lark is"
-He shakes his head- Don't think so, I'm pretty good at remembering faces. Whose your sister? I might be able to point you in the right direction.
Pages: 1 2