Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: A Raging Ale-Storm [August 29th, 10:40pm]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Returning to the docks after a rather long trek of dealing with some personal matters and business, Swiggins stands at the entrance to the docks and drops a satchel he held over his shoulder and the crash of a bottle against the ground can be heard as he dropped his current bottle of ale after it.
Swiggins scrambles about to the dry dock he committed his work to for so many months only to find the dock free of his ship and all the scraps and supplies alongside the ship at that dock. He searches about in a frantic panic before unsheathing his sword and letting out a blood-curdling roar of anger in his suddenly sober person. After the bellow he roars out again some words that if one listened careful they would hear it from town center.

"WHO TOOK 'ER!? WHO TOOK ME FUCKIN' SHIP?! I'LL GUT THE BLIGHTER WHO TOOK ME FUCKING ZIGGURAT!"

The yelling continues at a lessened degree for awhile as Swiggins sprints about the docks trying to find anything to help him with this dilemma.