Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: Arrival from the Skein (June 13, shortly after noon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Skein gate flashes into life, and seven people emerge from its light. Leading the group are a short female Hobling and a brown-skinned male human, holding hands. Each carries a staff, the human's a rather larger one with a swirl-shaped bauble on its end. Following these two come a large wild elf man with long, curly blonde hair dressed in blacks and browns and, beside him, a Gargylen covered in tattoos, wearing a conical straw hat and plate armour. Next comes a thin Einish woman with a cane, wearing Galloglach colours and a blue symbol of Tyr on her face. She walks gingerly behind the others. Finally, through the gate come a wild elven man and woman, and the gate returns to its stillness. The male Thalan is dressed in blues and browns, with an apron adorned with four symbols, and his long dark hair is pulled into a pony tail. He looks about him with a stern expression, cautious. The female Thalan is quite short, and carries a shield with three blue lines on it. Her expression is less set, and more curious. Presently, she breaks into a grin and starts hollering, "MI-AHHH-LAA. WE'RE HEEERREEEE."
The short hobling, recognizable as Primrose, lets go of the human's hand and runs forward once the entire group is through the gate.

"Welcome to Ralinwood!" she cheers as she turns to face them. She points towards various directions. "Town fire is that way! Tavern is this way! And the docks are over there!" She points to the right of herself. "Which I have to go to now, I have to find a friend! Roland! Come on, I want you to meet Swiggins!"

She runs off towards the directions she was pointing.
From nearby the skein, a rather tall and lanky Orc in odd clothing parts through the forest passing by the skein. He carries on his back a large tankard and a sack of what looks to be various herbs and kindling. He chuckles when he spots the gaggle of folk at the skein and speaks as he passes.

"Most wicked day to ya'll there, ain't no need for that yellin' though. Things be real quiet most times so ya will find who ya looking for real easy. If ya got a thirst going come on by the tavern, Brewmaster Capri got ya covered. Shishishi."

His pace is slow as he continues to chuckle and drink from a strange stein until he leaves view.
*Sven wanders by, two swords suspended by a belt are slung over his shoulder, when he passes the Skien headed towards the deeper woods he call's over towards Lark* 

"Mialah isn't here right now, but I can let her know j'you've arrived"

*he stops a good distance away from the group from Jericho and seems to be trying to pick out anyone he recognizes* (who's all here?)
*Zaydesh watches from a distance*
Svala stares back at the Skein Gate for a few moments, frowning. She turns around and gives a small wave to Capri, and then calls after Primrose. “You keep him safe, Prim!”

She adjusts her glasses and looks over to Sven. “She's not here? What about Byford?”

Lark looks after the orc with a bit of a surprised expression, and then waves at Sven. "Where is she, then?"

(Here is Svala, Lark, Wren, Jaquir, Ka'lin, Prim, and Roland. Posted with Svala's permission.)
*Sven stops scanning the party and lets the grip he has on his slung sword belt drop, as the swords clatter to the ground he start's walking towards the group, theres a flash as one of the swords from the scabbards blinks to his hand* 

"currently gone as well" *he addresses Salva first before turning his attention to Lark and Jaquir* 
"She vent off vith Callum and Byford to mourn the death of one of our friend's, I can let her know j'you've all arrived" *he extends his hand to Jaquir, before looking at Roland with a sideways glance*

"could i be correct in assuming j'you're going to be here for a bit da?" *he directs his attention to Lark*
*Orokgrim steps towards the group and stops, He squints his wrinkled orc eyes as he scans the group*

"Where are you all from?"
Lark nods. "Aye, yes, please. We'll be here for a bit. Not sure how long, yet. Probably different amounts of time each." She looks over at Orokgrim. "Let's see... Me an' Jaquir an' Wren an' Svala are from Mjoll, or nearabouts, I think. Prim's probably from Teris. Dunno where Roland's from. Maybe Berphaunt? Ka'lin's from near the Grey Elven forest, I -think-."
*Blank lies limp by the tavern, propped up against the wall*
Pages: 1 2